A Dose of Gratitude (Little Things)
Dropped by a bookstore earlier to look for a particular book. Then suddenly, i saw this book which made my heart sank. Memories? Hahaha. I knew the ship is going to crash into an iceberg. Fortunately, i saw my lighthouse: gratitude.
There were 86400 seconds today, have you paused to say thank you?
Today, i am thankful to God for:
1. the opportunity of seeing Shaina and Paulyn after quite a long time.
2. Adnel and friends.
3. Salvie. That look on her face when i uttered my favorite joke. Priceless!
4. Rocherr and her caramel bar. Pag sya kasama mo, hindi ka gugutumin. My grocery store sa bag nia. :D And of course, yung argument about exhaustion of energy, hormones, oily face, zinc deficiency, malagkit at pawis, mercury drug o 7-11 etc
5. Anna Mae and her favorite question: “How are you?”
6. the mustard seeds and ate Ann. Little thing in the eye is big. :)
7. the jolly marshall who thought Shaina is my sister.
8. that girl whose invitation i declined but still said “hope to meet you”
9. this statement my professor blurted out “Ikaw ba naman sabihan ng doctor na bawal magsalita for 3 days, talagang hihimatayin ako. Kaligayahan ko kaya yun!”
10. Joanna na alam kong sobrang namiss ako. HAHAHAH
11. Yung mabait na kuyang driver ng jeep.
12. A text from mama
13. this PC Papa bought for me more or less a year ago
14. Hillsong’s Lord of lords.
I didn’t find the book I was looking for. But still there’s a lot to be thankful for. They’re not really big things but you see, little things in the eyes are big.